Valencia College is now hiring Learning Assistants II - HR0324 (Economics Tutor)-Part Time.
Change lives, starting with your own.
There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment. You'll have the opportunity to improve the lives of students, our community and ultimately, our world. So if you are looking for more than just a job, then we are looking for you.
Please CLICK HERE for more information about this position.
For consideration, all documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This could include: resume, cover letter, all letters of reference, or any other applicable documents related to this position. Once you have completed the application process, no other documents may be uploaded or altered.
Location: East Campus
Department: Student Activity Tutoring
Salary: $11.83 Per Hour
Closing Date: Wednesday January 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM EST
1) Applicants must have completed Micro and Macro Economics with a B or higher.
2) Please attach your unofficial transcripts under the additional documents section of the application.
3) Up to 25 hours a week; nights and weekends are required (subject to change based on business need).
- To apply with your resume and other related documents, click the orange “apply now” button.
- If you choose to apply with LinkedIn, click on the blue “Apply with LinkedIn” button. Please note that committee members will not be able to see your LinkedIn details if your settings are adjusted to private. To allow all committee members access to your LinkedIn information, please make sure that your profile settings are adjusted to “public” to allow your information to be viewable.