Valencia College is seeking an Adjunct Professor, Chemistry to join our dedicated, passionate team as a part-time, adjunct faculty member. Through this role, you would have a direct impact on our students, community and, ultimately, our world by inspiring students to reach their fullest potential.
If you want to play your role in the shaping the future at one of the largest community colleges in Florida and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position.
Degree Requirement: Must have a have a Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution in Chemistry or a Master's degree or higher + 18 graduate semester hours in chemistry.
To view the complete job description for this role, CLICK HERE.
- East Campus, Orlando, FL 32825
- Lake Nona Campus, Orlando, FL 32832
- Osceola Campus, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- West Campus, Orlando, FL 32811
- Winter Park Campus, Winter Park, FL 32789
Closing Date: Wednesday January 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM EST
Salary: Adjunct positions are compensated based on the Overload and Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule.
Additional Requirements: All candidates must currently be residing in Florida to teach on-site classes.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to apply for the job listed above, click on either the “Apply with LinkedIn” button to use your LinkedIn profile, or click “Apply Now,” located on the left, to complete the application process.
For consideration, all documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This includes a resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts, letters of reference and any other documents related to this position.
Once you have completed the application process, included documents cannot be altered and no additional documents can be uploaded.
For consideration, the following is required for all applicants including current Valencia employees:
- Completed on-line employment application
- Learning-centered statement
- Unofficial transcripts (degree must be conferred by the time of hire). It is the applicant's responsibility to have any foreign transcripts evaluated prior to submission through an authorized evaluation service such as World Education Services.
- Letters of reference must be attached at the time of application
- Cover letter and resume