Join Our Team! Join us in creating better tomorrows
Valencia College is seeking a Director CFEED to join the Central Florida Education Ecosystem Database Research (IR) team. Representing the college as one of four academics partners to build and explore a student record shared database among Valencia College, Orange County Public Schools, School District of Osceola County (SDOC), and University of Central Florida (UCF) and apply analytics to identify insights into student progression across all educational levels. The Director will provide leadership for the CFEED governance plan that includes a Steering Committee, Leadership Team, Communications Team, and Institutional Research Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution [required]. Master's degree in Math or Science preferred
- Demonstrate experience in managing large-scale technology projects working with system integrators such as Accenture
- Will have knowledge of database development, data integrity and validation methods
- Have PMP Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI) and strong experience in IT Project Management
- Have minimum three years of experience in project management reporting and analytics
- Have prior grant experience
This position is a three year grant project that will be sustained after grant approval.
While there are other places to find employment, at Valencia College you'll have the opportunity to improve the lives of students, our community and ultimately, our world. So if you are looking for more than just a job, but actually make a difference we are looking for you.
Please click here for more information about this position.
Valencia’s Total Rewards:
Valencia College is committed to providing employees with a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Your total rewards include significantly more than just your base salary. Valencia’s total rewards program offers a wide-ranging combination of pay, benefits, employee development, and work/life balance in a meaningful, collaborative work environment. Click here for Total Rewards details
Salary Range: up to $100,000 per year
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution [required]
Location: West Campus - Orlando, FL 32835
For consideration, the following is required for all applicants including current Valencia employees:
- Cover letter and resume
- Completed on-line employment application Include all applicable experience related to the position as it could affect compensation
- Letters of reference