Valencia College is now hiring a Part-Time Faculty, Earth Science to join our dedicated, passionate team as a part-time, adjunct faculty member. Through this role, you would have a direct impact on our students, community and, ultimately, our world by inspiring students to reach their fullest potential.
With the support of Valencia College faculty, our more than 63,000 students can do anything, be anything and reach for their wildest dreams — and you can help them get there.
Change lives, starting with your own.
Degree Requirement: Must have a Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution with a major in earth science, geology, meteorology, oceanography, or related area OR 18 graduate semester hours in earth science or related area + a Master's degree.
To view the complete job description for this role, CLICK HERE.
Salary: Adjunct positions are compensated based on the Overload and Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule.
- East Campus, Orlando, FL 32825
- Lake Nona Campus, Orlando, FL 32832
- Osceola Campus, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- West Campus, Orlando, FL 32811
- Winter Park Campus, Winter Park, FL 32789
Closing Date: Open until filled
**All candidates must currently be residing in Florida to teach on-site classes.
For consideration, all documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This could include: resume, cover letter, all letters of reference, or any other applicable documents related to this position. Once you have completed the application process, no other documents may be uploaded or altered.
This particular job posting is an “Open Pool” position. There may or may not be available openings at this time however, when an opening does occur, the hiring manager will draw from the pool of applicants we have on file on an as needed basis.
• Apply with your resume and other related documents, click the orange “apply now” button.
• If you choose to apply with LinkedIn, click on the blue “Apply with LinkedIn” button. Please note that committee members will not be able to see your LinkedIn details if your settings are adjusted to private. To allow all committee members access to your LinkedIn information, please make sure that your profile settings are adjusted to “public” to allow your information to be viewable.