Join Our Team
Valencia College is now hiring a CE Accounting Specialist to join the CE Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for providing accounting, analysis, reconciliation, and other financial related services related to the Continuing Education accounting records.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution in accounting or business OR 3 year’s consecutive experience in Finance/Budgeting.
· Knowledge of computerized accounting practices and procedures: fund accounting, college and departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit; including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
· A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
· Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
· Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
· Florida retirement membership
· YMCA membership benefits
· Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day
Location: Orlando, FL 32811 - West Campus
alencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: CE Operations
Salary: $34,296 to $39,440 per year
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 at 7:00pm EST.
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.