Join Our Team!
Valencia College is now hiring a Director, CFEED to lead the the Central Florida Education Ecosystem Database implementation. This is a grant funded position with a commitment for the position to be sustained.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Math, Statistics, Data Science or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale technology projects working with external system integrators
- Knowledge of database development, data integrity and validation methods
- Ability to conduct demonstrated data analysis and reporting
- Project Management Institute (PMI) – PMP Certification
- Minimum three years of experience in project management reporting and analytics
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, organizational and technical skills
- Prior grant experience preferred
- Teaching and/or administrative experience in Higher Ed and or K-12 preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32811 - West Campus
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: HELIOS Education Ecosystem Phase II
Salary: $65,857 to $100,000 per year
Closing Date: Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019 at 7PM EST.
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.