Join Our Team.
Valencia College is now hiring an Admin Manager, CPE, Social Media to join the CE Business Administration team.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the teams within Professional Continuing Education and the College Marketing team to monitor social media content that will enhance the brand messages and enables positive results. This role is an advocate for PCE programs in social media spaces by developing plans, setting goals, and managing the social media channels. This individual must be able to guide strategy, produce content, reporting, evaluation and provide feedback on the direction of the messaging
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Experience in creating, launching and managing social media initiatives
- Experience with all social media platforms, marketing research and marketing campaigns
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel throughout Orange and Osceola counties to include all Valencia campuses
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: CE Business Administration
Availability Requirements: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Requires some evenings and weekends and travel throughout Orange and Osceola counties to include all Valencia campuses. (Hours subject to change based on business needs)
Salary: $47,722 - $55,477 per year
Closing Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 7:00 pm EST
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.