Join Our Team!
Valencia College is now hiring an Applications Administrator- Enrollment CRM Specialist to join the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team in our Office of Information Technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting technology initiatives and systems development for student constituent relationship management (CRM) and retention enrollment management solutions, to include web-based functionality and services. You will be responsible for providing user-facing technical support in the implementation and configuration of the new TargetX and Salesforce CRM. You will also be responsible for collaborating with other areas of the Office of Information Technology as well as other departments such as Student Affairs to ensure positive application progression, student satisfaction and success.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Student recruitment, enrollment, and admissions experience (preferred)
- Experience with CRM/database systems such as Salesforce or Target X is highly preferred. Working knowledge of best practices in student recruitment and admission (preferred)
- Implementation and administration experience with a CRM, Salesforce, or Target X (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience [required].
- Experience with application administration in ERPs, course management, web applications, job scheduling systems or other applications used in higher education [required].
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32811 - West Campus
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.