Valencia College is now hiring an Office Aide I (Part Time) HR0026.
-Performs general clerical and reception duties within a specific department. Works under general supervision within the department.
1. Answers telephone, refers calls and takes messages for department staff.
2. Functions as office receptionist, greeting and directing walk-ins.
3. Operates standard office equipment as needed to perform tasks.
4. Processes incoming and outgoing mail for the department.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience in a customer service /or clerical position.
3. A demonstrated commitment to diversity.
4. Must be able to perform all of the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Ability to use a personal computer and office equipment.
2. Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student and employee populations.
For consideration, all documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This could include: resume, cover letter, all letters of reference, or any other applicable documents related to this position. Once you have completed the application process, no other documents may be uploaded or altered.
Location: East Campus
Department: Student Activity Tutoring
Salary: $8.11 Per Hour
*Hours per week may fluctuate based on the needs of the business
- To apply with your resume and other related documents, click the orange “apply now” button.
- If you choose to apply with LinkedIn, click on the blue “Apply with LinkedIn” button. Please note that committee members will not be able to see your LinkedIn details if your settings are adjusted to private. To allow all committee members access to your LinkedIn information, please make sure that your profile settings are adjusted to “public” to allow your information to be viewable.